As we are approaching the winter months, it’s time to start planning on how to best prepare our bodies. Outbreaks of influenza occur nearly every Over the last number of years there has been an increase in the number of cases of flu, so it’s more important than ever to ensure you have taken the steps to prevent any chance of getting it. Anyone of us can get the flu, however it can be alot more severe in a person over the age of 65, anyone suffering from a chronic medical condition as well as pregnant women. It is infectious and can become a serious illness therefore if you are in one of the above high risk categories it is advised that you receive a new flu vaccine each year.
- What is Asthma and what should you do if someone if having an attack?
- Time to consider the Flu Vaccine!
- Notice to patients with Medical/GP Visit Cards
- Introducing our new GP Registrar
- High Blood Pressure
- Burns – First Aid advice
- Meningococcal Vaccine FAQs
- Your GP Appointment
- Christmas opening hours 2018
- Christmas tips
- As the tagline goes, GROW A MO, SAVE A BRO
- Flu Vaccine time!
- Give your kids a healthy lunchbox!
- Cervical Screening update