IMPORTANT NOTICE TO OUR PATIENTS
Covid -19 Care Update
The health and safety of our patients is a top priority during the Covid-19 pandemic, know that when you visit us, we are taking every precaution to protect you! This will be achieved by working together. Help us to help you.
1. If you think you may be infected, or are showing symptoms of COVID-19, please call 064 66 31716 or fill out our Symptomatic COVID-19 Testing Form here >>
2. Please refer to the Covid -19 section on this site for further information or log onto www.hse.ie
3. STRICTLY – No walk in patients allowed
4. Patient consultations will take place remotely, either by phone or video link and where it is deemed appropriate and necessary patients will be asked to attend the surgery for a face to face consultation. If attending the surgery for a consultation, we expect all patients to adhere to our Covid-19 guidelines these are clearly displayed outside the surgery.
5. If you have any of the of the following covid related symptoms, cough, shortness of breath, a fever and or loss of taste or smell, please let this be known when booking your appointment. If you are experiencing symptoms on the day of your appointment, please contact the surgery.
6. Upon arrival please walk up to the reception window and let a member of staff know you have arrived. Please remain outside the building or in your car until your appointment.
7. We would kindly request that you wear a mask/face covering as you enter the building, this is for your safety and the safety of our team.
8. All patients will be respectfully requested to use our hand sanitizer stations in the hall way or clinical rooms upon arrival and when leaving the surgery. We have introduced social distancing within our practice.
9. All our high touch public areas have been identified and are being disinfected frequently throughout the day.
10. Our clinical team adhere to strict policy on wearing PPE, which includes disposable gloves and face masks, and are actively disinfecting each clinic room in between each patient.
11. We request all GP and nurse consultations whether they are remote or surgery consultations be paid for on the day.
12. Cancellation policy: We ask you please to give us 24 hours notice when cancelling an appointment. This allows us to offer your appointment time to another patient who may urgently wish to see us.
This is an unprecedented time for us all and we thank you in advance for your co operation and patience.
Every one of us has been touched by cancer in some way and despite how upsetting and frightening this can be, progress is being made. More people than ever before are now surviving cancer. The Irish Cancer Society has invested millions in lifesaving research since...
IMPORTANT NOTICE In order to protect staff, patients, & the wider community we are undertaking the following measures to contain Covid 19 1. All appointments must be made over the phone2. STRICTLY - No walk in patients allowed3. Patients who have an appointment...
If you have returned from Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China in the last 14 days and have fever, cough or shortness of breath, take these actions: Alcohol your hands Put on a facemask Identify yourself to as member of medical staff immediately